David A Sukiennik, PsyD
Schedule an Appointment
Virtual Visits allow you to connect with your provider from the comfort, convenience, and safety of your own home.
Credentials & Experience
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Child and Adolescent Psychology
- Clinical Neuropsychology
- Developmental Disorders
- Learning Disabilities
- Neurodevelopmental Disabilities
- Neuropsychological Assessment
- Neuropsychological Testing
- Neuropsychology Evaluation
About David Sukiennik
Dr. David Sukiennik is a clinical psychologist and neuropsychologist. He is an Instructor in Medical Psychology (in Psychiatry) at Columbia University Irving Medical Center and a neuropsychologist at the ColumbiaDoctors Neuropsychological Evaluation Service. Dr. Sukiennik earned his PsyD at the Arizona School of Professional Psychology. He completed his internship in infant/child psychology at the Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center and completed his postdoctoral fellowship in pediatric neuropsychology at Columbia University Irving Medical Center/NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital.
Dr. Sukiennik specializes in comprehensive neuropsychological evaluations of individuals with learning, language, attention/executive functioning, mood, and developmental disorders, as well as co-occurring complex medical conditions. His evaluations provide an understanding of an individual through a culturally sensitive, developmental framework and give tailored, personalized recommendations to improve upon areas of difficulty. Dr. Sukiennik offers ongoing consultation to ensure long-term care and promote continued growth.
- Instructor in Medical Psychology (in Psychiatry) at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- Aetna Signature Administrators
- Medicare Managed Care
- NYP Employee Plan
- NY Signature
- Student Health
United Health Care
- Behavioral Health (Columbia University Employee Plan)
*Please contact the provider’s office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.