Elizabeth Greenstein, MD
For existing patients, login to make an appointment, view documentation or contact your care provider.
Credentials & Experience
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Nuclear Medicine
Education & Training
- University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine
- Internship: Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
About Elizabeth Greenstein
Dr. Elizabeth Greenstein is an Assistant Professor of Radiology at Columbia University Medical Center and an Assistant Attending Physician at New York Presbyterian Hospital. Dr. Greenstein earned her MD degree at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine. Her internship in Internal Medicine was completed at the Mount Sinai Hospital in New York, NY followed by a Diagnostic Radiology residency and Nuclear Medicine fellowship at New York Presbyterian Hospital and Columbia University Medical Center, Dr. Greenstein is dual board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology. She is a member of the Radiologic Society of North America and the Society of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging.
- Assistant Professor of Radiology at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Lawrence Hospital