Lourival Baptista-Neto, MD
For existing patients, login to make an appointment, view documentation or contact your care provider.
Credentials & Experience
- Anxiety Disorders
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Education & Training
- Univ De Santa Catarina, Faculty De Medicine
- Residency: University of Maryland Medical Center
- Fellowship: Children's Hospital of Boston
About Lourival Baptista-Neto
Dr. Baptista is a bilingual and board certified child/adolescent and adult psychiatrist. Dr. Baptista joined the Department of Psychiatry at Columbia University in 2008 as Director of Clinical Services in Pediatric Psychiatry. Prior to joining the Columbia staff, Dr. Baptista directed the Pediatric Psychiatry Consultation Liason Service at Children's Hospital Boston-Harvard Medical School. Areas of interest and expertise includes the interface of medical and psychiatric ilness, Somatoform disorders, mood and anxiety disorders. In addition, since his arrival at Columbia University, Dr.Baptista has been very involved in the implementation and dissemination of evidence based treatments in community mental health clinics.
- Associate Professor of Psychiatry at CUMC
- Vice Chair for Clinical Services, Department of Psychiatry
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Lawrence Hospital
- Behavioral Health Columbia University Employee Plan
*Please contact the provider’s office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Contact & Locations
NYSPI Unit 130
New York, New York 10032
Integration of evidence-based treatments into community outpatient clinics
- Integration of evidence-based treatments into community outpatient clinic
CHILD PSYCHIATRY TELEPSYCHIATRY (NY State Gov)
Jul 1 2007 - Jun 30 2012