Make a Gift
Make a Donation. Help Us Provide the Best Care for All Kids.
Your support allows us to continue pushing the limits of medical research and provide inspired care for kids now and in the future.
A gift of any amount has a significant impact on our efforts. While unrestricted support is important and will be applied where the funds are most needed, please know that you may designate your contribution to one of our 45 pediatric specialties or to a particular specialty program, such as:
- Hope & Heroes, devoted to funding life-saving work on childhood cancer and blood disorders.
- Babies Heart Fund, dedicated to funding research and treatment for pediatric heart disease.
- Weinberg Family Cerebral Palsy Center, the first program on the East Coast committed to transitional care for cerebral palsy.
Gifts fund our strategic initiatives, including:
- Molecular and personalized medicine
- Undiagnosed patients and rare diseases
- Clinical trials
- Complex care program
- Cardiovascular research and innovation
- Solid organ and stem cell transplantation
Specific examples of how your donation will help:
Family-Centered Care Services
- Support program development costs for initiatives focused on improving and enhancing Care Coordination.
- Fund integrative therapy treatments including acupuncture, massage, yoga and movement therapy for the whole family.
- Underwrite care for underserved children and adolescents in the Washington Heights neighborhood of New York.
- Endowed “Discovery Fund” for a senior physician at the forefront of pediatric science, allowing the pursuit of life-saving research on child and adolescent diseases.
- Provide current use funding for a young investigator’s research.
- Furnish a laboratory with equipment and technological support.
- Endow a professorship to increase research funds and develop innovations in a particular specialty.
- Endow a fellowship program.
- Provide current use funding for the education fellow training sub-specialty.
To make a gift, donate here.
To discuss a gift, please contact Julia Soffer, Senior Director of Development, Columbia University Medical Center, at (212) 304-7612 or Julia.Soffer@columbia.edu.