Online Prescription Refill
Manage and Request Prescription Refills
Sign up online for a Connect patient portal account. Once you are signed up for Connect, you can download the free Columbia Connect app for iOS or Android or log in from your computer. You can then refill your medications at your preferred pharmacy anytime, anywhere – including from the comfort of your own home.
Request a Prescription Refill
Refilling your current prescriptions is fast and easy.
- Log into the Connect patient portal or download the Columbia Connect App.
- Select Medications or tap the Rx Refill icon.
- If you need to update your pharmacy, select “Go to Manage My Pharmacies.”
- Select Request Refill for the prescription you would like to refill.
- You will receive a confirmation that the request has been submitted.
Please note: It may take up to two days to get a response or confirmation message.
If you do not see your medication available for a refill, please contact your prescribing provider to renew your prescription, by sending a message through your portal account or calling the office. Be aware that some prescription renewals may require an appointment.
Manage your Medications with Connect
You can view your medications in your Connect account, including details such as dosage, instructions, and the prescribing provider. Click on the “Learn more” link to view additional information, such as potential side effects and other considerations.
If you’re having trouble logging in, please contact the Connect support team at 646-962-4200.