Pediatric Ear, Nose & Throat
Ear, Nose & Throat
Make an Appointment
Our team is here to help you make an appointment with the specialists that you need.
Pediatric ear, nose, and throat care at ColumbiaDoctors Children's Health combines personal attention with specialized expertise to make sure each of our young patients receives the best treatment possible. By coming to Columbia Otolaryngology, your child benefits from access to the NewYork-Presbyterian/Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital, where our physicians treat thousands of children with a range of disorders every year.
Pediatric Otolaryngology Conditions We Treat
Our pediatric ENT specialists provide expert care for common and complex pediatric disorders, including:
- Airway and breathing disorders
- Ear infections
- Hearing loss
- Pediatric nose and sinus disorders
- Tonsil and Adenoid disease
- Tongue tie (Ankyloglossia)
- Speech and language disorders
- Pediatric head and neck tumors
- Craniofacial anomalies including cleft lip, cleft palate, and velopharyngeal insufficiency (VPI)
Offering state-of-the-art diagnostics and treatments, our doctors are skilled in working with children and partnering with families to achieve the best possible outcomes.
Our pediatric otolaryngologists provide the latest services and compassionate care for disorders affecting the ear, nose, throat, head, and neck.