Cardiology & Cardiac Surgery
Each year, thousands of young patients benefit from the superb clinical care and ground-breaking discoveries provided by Columbia’s pediatric cardiologists. We have established a preeminent pediatric cardiology center—the largest in New York State and one of the nation’s largest. Patients come to us from across the country and around the world for our renowned care.
Our cardiologists provide care for a wide range of conditions and diseases that affect newborns, infants, children, adolescents, and young adults, including specialized programs for some of the most complex conditions.
- General Pediatric Outpatient Cardiology
- Cardiac Catheterization Program
- Cardiogenetics Clinic
- Center for Single Ventricle Care
- Congenital Heart Center
- Electrophysiology Service
- Fetal Cardiac Program
- Pediatric Cardiomyopathy, Heart Failure, and Transplantation
- Pediatric Marfan Program
- Pulmonary Hypertension Comprehensive Care Center
We are proud to be part of Columbia University Irving Medical Center, where large teams of expert physicians and cardiac surgeons work together, sharing their perspectives and knowledge to address virtually every form of congenital and acquired heart disease for all ages of patients.
- Our pediatric cardiologists are affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital, consistently ranked as a national leader in cardiology by U.S. News and World Report.
- Our integrated Congenital Heart Center is one of the largest and most preeminent pediatric cardiology and cardiac surgery centers in the nation, providing multidisciplinary care for children and adults with congenital heart defects.
- With more than 13,000 echocardiograms performed a year, over 1,200 diagnostic and interventional cardiac catheterizations, and more than 700 cardiac surgeries, the pediatric cardiology and cardiovascular surgery team offers decades of experience and the highest quality of care available in the world, with the best possible outcomes for our patients.
- Our team includes advanced practice, specialty nurses with years of experience caring for children with heart disease.
A Special Thanks to Our Generous Funders