Innovative Programs & Services
ColumbiaDoctors pediatric experts in digestive and nutritional disorders have created the following nationally recognized centers and special programs, offering a wide range of innovative treatments.
The pediatric gastroenterologists and hepatologists of ColumbiaDoctors are recognized as leaders in patient care. Joel Lavine, MD, PhD and his colleagues are nationally recognized experts in the treatment of fatty liver. Our physicians and researchers are also breaking new ground with the study of gastrointestinal disorders associated with autism, celiac disease, inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD), functional and motility disorders, acute and chronic liver disease, microbiome (the healthy bacteria that live in the digestive tract), and neurogastroenterology (the influence of the nervous system on the digestive tract).
- Adolescent Bariatric Surgery Program
- Center for Liver Disease and Transplant
- Comprehensive Center for Celiac Disease
- Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia Program
- Food Allergy Program
- Intenstinal Rehabilitation Program
- Pediatric Aerodigestive Center
- Pediatric Digestive Care: Esophageal Atresia
- Pediatric Gastrointestinal Motility Center
- The Center for Fatty Liver Disease