At Columbia Primary Care, we partner with you. We focus on personalized care to help you and your family get healthy—and stay healthy.
An Open Door to Better Health Care
We are here to open the door to an excellent relationship with a great care team — a consistent team that includes your doctor and their support staff. We want to build this relationship with you, so we’ve made it easy for you to communicate with your doctor. To help you see your doctor when you need them, we offer easy access to same day/next day in-person and virtual appointments.
We offer preventive care and can help manage your chronic health conditions. We’re here to help educate you and to support your physical and mental well-being. Everyone in our practice has extensive training and expertise, and a caring and compassionate nature.
Our care team includes:
- Family physicians
- Internal medicine physicians
- Nurse practitioners
Connect With Us!
Stay in touch using Columbia Connect, our online patient portal. Use Columbia Connect to:
- Make appointments
- Communicate with your doctor and their staff
- Request referrals
- Get medication refills
- View test results
- Pay your bills
Columbia Primary Care makes it easy to get the care you need when, where, and how you need it. We’re committed to supporting our community—we’re growing throughout Manhattan and Westchester County.
All of our locations offer:
- Quality care with friendly and prompt service
- Same day/next day in-person visits - No long waits.
- Virtual Visits—See your doctor from the comfort of your own home
- Behavioral health resources
- Specialty care—Through the physician network of Columbia University Irving Medical Center