If your child needs treatment for an issue with their ear, nose, throat, head, or neck, it can feel intimidating. You want your kid to feel comfortable. You want to understand what treatments are available. You want to work with experts that understand what your child needs and how to treat their condition.
At ColumbiaDoctors Midtown, our pediatric specialists can diagnose and treat a wide range of ENT-related issues, from common conditions to complex diseases. You will have access to state-of-the-art care based on the latest advances and research. We will evaluate your child and discuss what treatment options make sense. We will take the time to answer all of your questions and develop a personalized care plan for your child's unique needs.
Conditions We Treat
- Childhood hearing loss
- Head and neck vascular malformations
- Pediatric breathing and voice disorders
- Pediatric feeding and swallowing pathology
- Pediatric head and neck masses
- Pediatric sinonasal diseases
- Pediatric throat and airway disease
- Pediatric throat and airway disorders
- Pediatric thyroid and salivary disease
Treatments We Offer
- Auditory brainstem response (ABR) testing (sedated and nonsedated)
- Cochlear implantation
- General audiological evaluations
- Pediatric audiological evaluations and hearing aids
- Temporal bone implants/aids
Care at Columbia
At our midtown Manhattan location, we make it easier for your child to the care they need, including on-site Laboratory Services. We can help coordinate with other specialists at this location and across Columbia. And if your child does need additional care or surgery, you will have access to New York City’s leading children’s hospital. You can be confident your child will get the very best care possible with us.