ColumbiaDoctors West 86th Street
At our West 86th Street location, ColumbiaDoctors brings pediatric services to a busy residential area. This location combines a well-established general pediatric practice with specialists in several pediatric subspecialties, including allergy, cardiology, gastroenterology, neurology, and pulmonology.
The Department of Neurology’s Division of Child Neurology has a new office at 21 West 86th Street.
The new practice makes it easier for patients and families to access Columbia’s world-renowned pediatric neurology services. Inpatient care and advanced testing are available at NewYork-Presbyterian/Morgan Stanley Children’s Hospital. Offering patient care five days a week, the new location is designed to take family needs into consideration when managing their children’s care.
The new 86th Street office is now the major outpatient practice location for pediatric neurology, offering specialty and subspecialty care in:
- Epilepsy, featuring onsite EEG testing as well as facilitated access to our inpatient pediatric epilepsy monitoring unit at NewYork-Presbyterian/Morgan Stanley Children’s Hospital for additional testing
- Concussion and sports-related head injury
- Headache and facial pain
- Movement disorders
- Multiple sclerosis/autoimmune disorders
- Pediatric neuromuscular disorders
- Pediatric neuropsychology testing
- Pediatric sleep disorders, which will include an onsite sleep lab
- Autism, learning disabilities, and behavioral neurology
- Tuberous sclerosis complex (a Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance-recognized Tuberous Sclerosis Center)
The practice offers prompt appointment scheduling, including same-day appointments when available. To make an appointment or to refer a patient, call 646-42-NEURO (646-426-3876).