If you are dealing with challenges to your mental health, it can be hard to seek help. Stress and anxiety can impact your quality of life and make it hard to be at your best. But you don’t have to face this alone. Working with a specialist can help you get back on track.
At ColumbiaDoctors Tarrytown, our experienced psychiatrists and psychologists treat all types of mental health concerns. You will find a safe, friendly environment with access to the latest evidence-based treatment options.
Conditions We Treat
- Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Generalized anxiety disorder
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Parenting challenges
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Sleep difficulties
- Social anxiety disorder
- Specific phobias
- Tic disorders
- Trichotillomania (hair pulling)
Treatments We Offer
- Acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT)
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Exposure and ritual prevention (EX/RP)
- Habit reversal
- Medication management
- Parent management training
- Trauma-focused CBT
- Diagnostic evaluation
- Psychiatry consultation
Care at Columbia
As part of the Columbia University Clinic for Anxiety and Related Disorders (CUCARD), our experts are leading authorities on anxiety-related issues. You will have access to specialized clinical programs and resources. We can help you develop the skills you need to get back to doing what you love.
Please note that our program offers telehealth services for New York State residents only at this time.