If you learn that you might need surgery, you are going to have questions. It's important to learn about what is involved—to know how to prepare and what recovery will be like. You want access to the latest and most advanced techniques. And you want to work with the best surgeons in the world.
At ColumbiaDoctors Midtown, our specialists are part of one of the leading surgical programs in the world. We will meet with you to discuss your concerns and explain your procedure. We offer consultations for general surgery, breast surgery, and plastic and reconstructive surgery. And when it comes time for your procedure, we can coordinate your care at the leading hospital in New York City.
Services We Offer
- Breast surgery
- Colorectal surgery
- Gastroenterology/Endocrinology Surgery
- Hernia and general surgery
- Liver surgery
- Plastic surgery
- Vascular care
Care at Columbia
At our midtown location, we offer on-site laboratory and diagnostic imaging services. If you need care from other specialists at this location or across Columbia, we can help you. We offer second opinions and care in a comfortable, modern setting. You can be confident you are working with the very best surgeons New York City has to offer. We want to help you feel in control of your health.
Make an Appointment
Please see the following phone numbers and times to call for an appointment:
- Breast Surgery – 212-305-9676 on Wednesdays and Fridays between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- Colorectal Surgery – 212-342-1155 on Tuesdays between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- Gastrointestinal/Endocrine Surgery – 212-305-9441 on Thursdays between 1 p.m. and 4 p.m.
- Hernia and General Surgery – 212-305-5947 on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- Liver Surgery – 212-305-0914 on Mondays between 8:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. and Thursdays between 9 a.m. and 12 p.m.
- Plastic Surgery – 212-305-9612 on Wednesdays between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- Vascular Care – 212-326-8500 on Mondays between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.