At Columbia, we offer comprehensive, personalized care for pulmonary conditions. Because respiratory diseases may require support from different specialties, our care teams will coordinate your treatment with experts and programs across Columbia.
Our staff can answer any questions you may have about our programs, help schedule an appointment, or assist with a referral. When you contact us to make your appointment, we will also explain what steps you should take to prepare and what medical records and information you should bring.
Make an Appointment
To make an appointment with one of our programs:
- Allergy: 212-305-1544
- Asthma: 212-305-0631
- Bronchiectasis: 212-305-5730
- COPD: 212-305-1158
- Cystic Fibrosis: 212-305-0631
- Diaphragm Disorders: 212-304-7535
- General Pulmonology: 212-305-8175
- Hereditary Hemorrhagic Telangiectasia: 212-305-7470
- Interstitial Lung Disease: 212-305-8203
- Interventional Pulmonology: 212-305-1544
- Lung Cancer: 212-305-5098
- Lung Transplantation: 212-305-7771
- Pulmonary Diagnostics: 212-305-3357
- Sleep Disorders: 212-305-7591
- Thoracic Surgery: 212-304-7535
Physicians can call 800-697-7828 (NYP-STAT) to initiate a transfer request, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Patients or their family members interested in transfer should make the request through doctors at their current hospitals.
Check Your Insurance
We recommend that you contact your insurance company before your visit to:
- Verify your benefits and coverage
- Understand any co-payments, co-insurance, or deductibles that may apply
Connect Patient Portal
Our Connect online portal offers a number of convenient tools, including messaging, online bill payment, and access to their health care information—all in one secure location. Your Connect account covers Columbia, NewYork-Presbyterian, and Weill Cornell Medicine—so you'll only need one account to access information for all three institutions.