Preparing for Your Visit
Keeping Everyone Safe: What to Expect for Your Upcoming Office Appointment
- We Will Not Be Asking You to Wait: In our new system, your testing will be done in an expeditious and safe way, and your doctor will see you rapidly upon completion.
- Checking In Before You Arrive
- Pre-Visit with A Staff Member: One of our clinical staff members will contact you the evening before your visit to review your medical history and prepare us for your visit.
- Staff and Patient Protection: Our care teams follow CDC guidelines, have the proper personal protective equipment (PPE) and wear it at all times. We have also established screening and testing protocols for our care teams.
- Disinfection and Cleaning: Our locations are repeatedly and thoroughly sanitized throughout each day. Exam rooms are cleaned extensively between patient visits.
- Visitors: For your safety, and the safety of our patients and staff, there are limitations on visitors. We will continue to follow the NYS Department of Health guidelines. Our visitor policy is available on our website.
Preparing for Your Next Visit
Sign up for the Connect Patient Portal: If you haven't already, sign up for Connect Patient Portal. In addition to eCheckin, you'll also be able to set up telemedicine visit, ask your doctor a question, or refill your medication via Connect. Minimize your wait time and e-Check in up to 5 days before your next visit: You can complete all your forms and pay your co-pay online.
Don't forget to bring to bring the following items to your visit:
- Prescription eyeglasses or contact lenses.
- Sunglasses (for light sensitivity after your examination).
- List of all your current medications (including eye drops).
- Pertinent medical records.
- A photo ID.
- Proof of insurance coverage.
- Authorization or referral forms if required by your insurance company.
- Questions for your doctor.