Innovative Programs & Services
Where Your Care Is Our Primary Concern
Our nurse practitioners are skilled to meet you wherever you are on your health journey. That is why we take the time to get to know you, your challenges, and your goals. This helps us develop a clear, comprehensive, and actionable care plan just for you.
It is also why we make referrals then follow up with you and your specialists to make sure your care is coordinated and remains a priority – even after your visit.
Whole Health — From Head to Toe
We offer a wide range of primary care services to promote health and well-being, and prevent and treat disease.
Primary care services include:
- Disease Management: Managing the day-to-day challenges of asthma, arthritis, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, obesity, pre-diabetes/diabetes, thyroid problems, and gout can be daunting. We support you with a range of ongoing services, including monitoring, prescriptions, and counseling.
- Illness/Injury: Health issues, infections, and illnesses often strike at unexpected times and in unexpected ways. Whether you have allergies, headaches, rashes, eye, ear, nose, throat and sinus infections, bronchitis/pneumonia, influenza, urinary tract, and yeast infections or have suffered sprains and strains, we are here to help.
- LGBTQ Health: We offer treatment and preventative services specific to the needs of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBTQ) members of our communities.
- Mental/Behavioral Health: We diagnose and coordinate ongoing counseling services for a range of mental health issues, such as anxiety and depression.
- Nutrition and Wellness: We work with you to develop dietary plans and offer a range of counseling and support services to help you eat and live healthy.
- Pre-Operative Exams: If you have a scheduled elective surgery coming up, our nurse practitioners can provide you with a pre-operative examination required prior to your procedure. We will assess your health and answer any questions to prepare you for your upcoming procedure.
- Preventative Medicine: Through knowledge and guidance, we’ll help you take charge of your health. We offer a range of preventative care, from regular check-ups and screenings to the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of disease, including vaccines and prescriptions.
- Travel Medicine: Wherever your travels may take you, we offer country-specific information to ensure safer, healthier adventures. Pre-travel services include vaccinations, prescriptions, and dietary recommendations.
- Women’s Health: When it comes to women’s health, we know comfort, compassion, and convenience are essential. To meet these needs, we offer a full suite of services including Pap tests, breast cancer screenings and counseling on birth control, menopause, STD prevention and more.
To make an appointment at one of our locations, call us at 212-326-5705.