Treatments and Services
Make an Appointment
Our team is here to help you make an appointment with the specialists that you need.
Columbia’s ophthalmic plastic and reconstructive physicians perform various oculoplastic surgical and cosmetic treatments, procedures, and services ranging from surgery to Botox.
For eyelid disorders, we may perform:
- Blepharoplasty – eyelid surgery to remove excess skin and fat
- Ptosis repair – to correct a droopy upper eyelid
- Eyelid retraction repair – to correct white showing above or below the iris
- Eyelid trauma surgery
- Eyelid tumor surgery
- Chalazion (stye) removal
- Eyelid lesion removal and biopsy
- Blepharospasm – eyelid twitching treatment
- Ectropion and entropion surgery – to correct a misdirected eyelid
- Trichiasis surgery – permanent removal of misdirected eyelashes
- Reconstruction after skin cancer removal around the eye
For tear drainage disorders, Columbia oculoplastic and reconstructive surgeons may perform:
- Dacryocystorhinostomy (DCR) – tear drainage duct bypass
- Punctal and canalicular (tear drainage entrance and conduit) repair/reconstruction
- Permanent punctal closure for dry eye
Columbia oculoplastic and reconstructive surgeons are specially trained in performing orbital surgeries that may include:
- Orbital decompression surgery for thyroid eye disease
- Orbital tumor removal and biopsy
- Orbital trauma surgery
- Enucleation/Evisceration – removal of an eye
- Orbital implants
- Eye socket reconstruction
Cosmetic treatments we offer include:
- Periocular rejuvenation surgery
- Periocular and facial fillers (such as Restylane)
Why Choose Columbia?
Columbia oculoplastic experts specialize in the comprehensive diagnosis and treatment of disorders that affect the eyelids, nasolacrimal system, and orbit. Our multidisciplinary approach includes working with a variety of other services across Columbia. We offer several minimally invasive surgical treatments performed with the utmost professionalism keeping the individual patient’s needs in mind to achieve the best results.