Preparing for your Visit
The Naomi Berrie Diabetes Center looks forward to your visit and wants to make sure your time with us goes as smoothly as possible.
Prior to your visit, please confirm with your insurance plan whether a referral from your primary care doctor is required.
Within one week prior to your visit, please upload your insulin pump and continuous glucose monitor (CGM) information. You may also review our policies and procedures for guidance on cancellations, forms, and more.
Please come to your appointment with the following:
- A list of your exact medications and dosages
- Blood glucose meter or log and/or CGM data
- Lab results taken within the past three months
Connect Patient Portal
Connect is your patient portal, offering personalized and secure online access to manage your healthcare. After signing up for Connect, you have access to:
- Test results
- Online appointment scheduling
- Online bill payment
- Easy communication with your provider’s office
- A record of all appointments, emergency room visits, and inpatient stays
- After-visit summaries
- Telehealth services, including follow-up video visits and urgent care on demand. Review desktop and mobile instructions for video visits.
Diabetes Management Tools
Our Center offers several resources and technologies to help you manage your diabetes and prepare for your appointments.