Here at Columbia, our specialists in cornea and external diseases treat a wide range of conditions. We also have experts in medical contact lens fittings who can help patients find the best treatments for many of these conditions:
- Anisometropia – unequal refractive powers.
- Aniseikonia – a condition in which the eyes perceive objects as different sizes.
- Keratoconus – the thinning and bulging of the outer surface of the eye.
- Pellucid Marginal Degeneration – degenerative corneal disease.
- Pupillary Abnormalities – a condition where pupil sizes or colors are unequal or not uniformed.